вторник, 7 февраля 2017 г.

Reading At Home - Tips For Parents

Reading At Home - Tips For Parents


Reading At Home - Tips For Parents


Reading At Home - Tips For Parents Hi everyone, If you follow my Facebook page, you might already have seen this... I wrote an article for Scholar's Choice (Canada's teacher store) this month and I thought it might interest you! It's all about reading at home. I included tips for parents and information on integrating reading into our daily family activities. This article also has information on choosing appropriate level books, helping a beginning reader, developing comprehension skills, and practicing fluency. Go take a look! I also included a PRINTABLE VERSION so feel free to print it and share it with your students' parents! You can either read my article HERE or simply download this letter at my TPT store. Enjoy! Later gators,", "name": "Reading At Home - Tips For Parents", "authors": [{"name": "Valerie Young"}]}, "link": {"locale": "en", "title": "Reading At Home - Tips For Parents", "site_name": "All Students Can Shine", "description": "An education blog for K-1 teachers.


Original article and pictures take http://www.allstudentscanshine.com/2014/04/reading-at-home-tips-for-parents.html site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий